Please prepare your artwork as per below guide:
1 . Only Acceptable file formats.
Only PDF, PSD, AI, CDR formats can be accepted for the best printing quality.
2. Layout Guideline?
- Double check layout size / Die liens dimensions as per your products
- Make sure if there are any safe zone, cut-outs, glue area, folding lines must be in your die lines (layout)
- Create files in CMYK.
- Fonts files will be required for printing or make the font with outlined don’t embed images.
- Must be in 300 DPI at the final size.
- Don’t use bad-resolution images / pixilated images
4.The set artwork on CMYK.
If your artwork in different color standards like RGB or Panton, then please convert to CMYK, after converting files artwork color can be little bit change, before submitting designs please check or reset all colors that you want in printing.
5. Does my artwork have 0.125″ bleeds?
We require a 0.125″ bleed around the perimeter of your artwork to ensure accurate cutting (e.g., artwork for a 4″x 6″ postcard should extend to 4.25″ x 6.25″).
If your image has a white border on all four sides, bleeds are recommended but not required. If your image is not white on all four sides, you must include bleeds in print-ready files. Before submitting your artwork files, you may want to review our file preparation guidelines.